Download the full Job Description here.
Closing Date 29th February at 12:00pm.
In this role, you will deliver an existing portfolio of exciting corporate partnerships, as well as using your exceptional relationship building and business development skills to identify and secure new partnerships within the region. You will be committed to maximising income generation, and you will have experience of delivering strategic plans, budget management and generating new business, with a view of longer-term development plans for a Customer Relationship Management System. There is also an events element to this role – you will develop and deliver a portfolio of fundraising events.
- This post is subject to an Enhanced level of disclosure and this will be applied for through the relevant disclosure body.
- Achieve the highest standards of safeguarding, whether through direct care provision or support activities to the children and families who come into contact with our services, or by appropriately reporting concerns about any child, family or adult at risk.
- To promote equality, inclusion, respect, fairness and diversity in all areas of planning and service delivery.
- To commit to Faith in Families core aim of ‘keeping the child at the centre’, and to promote and incorporate Participation as appropriate to your role.
- To be familiar with and comply with the Health, Safety and Welfare policies for Faith in Families and its Projects. In the event of any serious risk, take immediate action to reduce this risk and inform line management.
- Faith in Families operates within a constantly changing environment and as such work priorities and targets may change. Management reserves the right to make reasonable changes to the job purpose and accountabilities. It is essential therefore that it should be regarded with a degree of flexibility, so that changing needs can be met.
- Such other duties that occasionally arise, which fall within the purpose of the post.
- To work cross functionally with other departments to ensure that Faith in Families Values and strategic objectives are achieved.
The post holder will be expected to continuously develop in their role. The job description is indicative of the current duties and responsibilities of the post holder, it is not comprehensive. It is inevitable that the duties will change to reflect organisational development.
1. Create, own and lead a fundraising strategy for Faith in Families across Swansea and South Wales.
2. Use your contacts, professionalism and passion to build and develop an enviable fundraising programme that attracts the support of community groups, individuals, local charitable trusts, local companies and the statutory sector.
3. Generate an income target of £40,000 in 2024 and growing annually.
4. Undertake active stewardship of current and potential supporters and funders
5. Undertake due diligence checks for all new partnerships
6. Be responsible for recruitment, training and supervision of up to two fundraising volunteers at any given time.
7. To work as a member of the Faith in Families team, towards the achievement of our goals and targets, compile reports as necessary and attend meetings as required.
8. To store and share information appropriately with regard for confidentiality, data protection and safe practice
9. Comply with Health and Safety Regulations of Faith in Families and adhere to those of hosting organisations and other venues.
10. A strong commitment to the values of Faith in Families: To promote, instil and demonstrate: Compassion, Aspiration, Resilience and Empathy – for everyone – our teams, our communities, our partners and funders.
11. A strong commitment to want to grow the profile and fundraising capabilities of Faith in Families and grasp all opportunities that match our values
If you have any questions please contact Sharon at email@example.com
If you would like to have an informal discussion about the role, please contact Sharon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Across Our Community Cwtch's in Swansea.
Bonymaen Community Cwtch, 122 Mansel RD, SA1 7JR.
Clase Community Cwtch, 1-3 Beaconsview Rd, SA6 7HJ.
Teilo's Community Cwtch, 62 Cheriton Crescent, SA5 5LA.